Sunday, November 27, 2011

Manage Your Stockpile and Donate to Others

I was going through some of my stockpile the other day and realized that I had way too much toothpaste. When it's easy to get it very cheap or free, you sometimes end up with more than you need or could even use. I pulled out the toothpaste and dental floss and we had over 25 tubes of toothpaste. Since sales run every 6 to 8 weeks, you really don't have to stock supplies floor to ceiling, just until the next sale comes along. I kept about 6 tubes of toothpaste and 5 packs of floss and decided to give the rest away.


A friend from work was taking up donations for basic needs, so I started boxing stuff up to donate. When you get enough for your own family and can still keep getting items cheap or free, why not make a donation stockpile? Trust me, anything you are able to give will be great appreciated and you won't have to spend a lot of money to really help someone out.

When it was all said and done, this is what I was able to give on short notice. I plan on getting a box to start putting items in it just for donation. I encourage everyone to try that and send me information or pictures on your donations.



Happy Holidays to Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea. Most people that see my stockpile always say something like, "are you going to use all of that?" - Of course no, I split my deals between my in laws (4-5 people) and grandparents. It is great to be able to give to others!

    ReplyDelete