Monday, November 14, 2011

Good Deals at Target

Jason and I went out to do a little shopping today and I found a couple of deals at Target. These coupons were still available the last time I checked in case you're interested. You can get the Target coupons from http://www.target.com/.

I got 4 packs of Reach dental floss and 1 sleep shirt for $2.15 total (tax and all).


I had a Target coupon for $3.00 off any sleepwear. Naturally, I headed straight for the clearance section and found this sleep shirt marked down to $4.98. After applying the coupon, I paid $1.98 for the shirt.

The dental floss was $.97 each. I had two Target coupons for $.50 off the dental floss, plus 2 manufacturer's coupons for $1.50 off two. After all the coupons were applied, Target paid me $.12 to take the dental floss off their hands and the overage was applied to my remaining balance.

It is so much fun to get stuff really cheap, free or be paid to take them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment