Sunday, October 23, 2011

Spur of the moment Staples deal

So, we ran out of regular printer paper at home and I've been printing my coupons on pink paper left over from a Breast Cancer fund drive. I had a coupon that came in the mail from Staples for $10 off any $10 or more purchase, so I figured why not stock up on paper.

When I walked in the door, there was a paper display with rebate information. Rebate you say, interesting. The packs of paper were $5.99 each but had a rebate of $3.99 making them $2.00 after the rebate. You could get two deals with this rebate also.



So, I got two packs of paper ($5.99 each) for $11.98 plus tax, used my $10.00 off and paid $2.13 out of pocket. But wait, remember the rebates! I also have $7.98 coming back to me in a rebate check. So when it comes down to it, Staples paid me $5.85 to take two packs of their paper home.

I just really love it when stores pay me to shop....now if I could only find a way to make a career of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment