Thursday, September 15, 2011

9/15 CVS Haul!

As I said before, I go through spurts of hitting CVS for several weeks in a row, then there's a lull for a few weeks. Well I think I've been through the lull and started back on my streak with CVS this week.




Even with sale prices, the total for these items would have been $73.40, but I got all this after coupons and extra care bucks for $22.99! The Prilosec was $24.99 just by itself. Here's a breakdown of what I was able to get:

5 Bottles of Dawn Dish Liquid
4 Bags of M&M's (Peanut Butter Flavor, Yum!)
3 Cans of Aussie Hairspray
1 Box, 42 count Prilosec
1 Box, CVS brand allergy medicine
1 Nestle Crunch Bar
1 Butterfinger Bar
3 Cherry Coke 12 packs
1 Sprite 12 pack.

Plus, get this, I still have $3.00 in Extra Care Buck left to use on something else. I guess I'll be rolling that $3.00 into some deals for next week. CVS hot streak here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! what a great deal. YUMMM peanut butter M&M's are the best

    ReplyDelete