Thursday, August 25, 2011

Great Day of Savings!

Today has been a great day to save money! It started with the Redbox movies. If you "liked" Redbox yesterday on Facebook, you got a code to be used today for a free movie rental. Well of course I did that.

On my lunch hour I stopped by the Redbox located outside CVS. While I was scoring my free movie rental, the Redbox lady came up and gave me a coupon for another free rental. YES!

After I left Redbox, I went over to Staples to continue my savings streak. Check out what I got!



You see 4 boxes of Glad sandwich bags, 2 hand sanitizing spray pens, 300 Dixie paper plates, 1 Swiffer duster kit (wand and 5 refills), 2 Swiffer refill boxes (32 dry cloths total).

My total before any coupons was $31.20. I had a coupon printed from the internet for $5.00 off purchase of $25.00 or more so I used that and my Staples Reward bucks earned from January and after tax recalculation, I only paid $6.59 out of pocket!!!!!

That's a lot of stuff for $6.59, plus 2 free movies to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment