Monday, June 27, 2011

Wondering Why This Isn't A Coupon Blog?

If you've read my blog before you know that I love coupons. When I started thinking about starting a blog, I really didn't consider doing a coupons/matchups blog. Why? Well, for starters, I didn't want to limit myself to what the blog was about. I really wanted to be able to write about any and all things that Jason and I do to save money. Another reason that I didn't go with the coupon blog is that there are already hundreds, maybe thousands of coupons blogs that do a much better job than I could.

If you have some favorite coupons blogs, you should tell them thank you the next chance you get. It takes a lot of time and work to keep those type sites up and running and to keep them current. Althought, I wish I had known how they would take off when I started couponing! I would have jumped in too and hit the ground running.

I also tossed around several names before deciding on No Sweat to No Debt. The front runner for a long time was The Lazy Way to Debt Freedom, but my friend and fellow blogger Grace at http://www.grace-and-beauty.com/ was correct in telling me that No Sweat to No Debt was a catchier title. Hopefully, it sticks in your head a little better and is easier to remember.

So while I do really love coupons, this my friends is not a coupon only blog. I will of course share my coupon conquest with you and answer any coupon related questions you throw at me, but I will leave the detailed stuff to the experts. If you want a list of my favorite sites, just send me a message with your email and I'll be happy to share my list with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment