Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I did it again.

I may have to start wearing a trench coat, dark sunglasses and a hat to CVS. I went again at lunch. I know I sound like I need a 12 step program or something.

There was a rumor on the coupon blogs that today only you could scan your CVS card at the coupon kiosk and would receive a coupon to get a Pepsi 12 pack for $.99. Also, the CVS website had coupons to get free Hershey candy bars.

I was going right past there at lunch, so it only made sense to stop right? Probably not since this is my third trip in three days, but who cares, I went anyway. Apparently the Pepsi coupon is only in certain areas (not here), but I did get the free Hershey candy bars and went ahead and used a few of my extra care bucks (and coupon) to get more of the peanut butter M&Ms. Jason and I got some of these at Easter and they are so good.



Not the healthiest of trips I will admit, but Jason will also eat the candy and a girl needs a little bit of chocolate every now and then doesn't she. The answer is yes, yes she does. Some days more than others (hee hee).

1 comment:

  1. The peanut butter M&Ms Mmmm!!! Is it bad I know the head male cashiers name at our CVS??

    ReplyDelete