Saturday, May 7, 2011

Thank you to all my shoppers

We had our neighborhood garage sale today and it turned out pretty well. I had to get up at the insane hour of 4:00 a.m. so that my husband could help me set some larger items out before he headed off to work. I can't really function at that time of the morning. It's cruel and just wrong. Ok, getting my big girl pants back on to stop the whining.

I was able to get just about everything out before my first customer arrived at 7:15. From there it was pretty busy until around lunch time. After that, I had periods of quiet time (this means me slumped over in a chair glassy-eyed) between customers. Jason arrived back home around 2:00 to help me pack the remaining items up for donation.

I have to say, it was a lot of work but I did really well. Below are some photos of my items and my awesome helper.







1 comment:

  1. Haha Sophie in the chair; she stayed in her throne!! Such a sweet puppy.

    ReplyDelete