Thursday, May 19, 2011

Swagbucks

If you haven't heard of Swagbucks yet, you are in for a wonderful treat. Swagbucks is a search engine that awards you points or "swagbucks" for doing routine searches and other easy to do task (such as surveys, polls and games). You can then use these swagbucks to purchase merchandise or gift cards.

I normally use mine to get Amazon gift cards, in fact so far I've gotten about $120.00 worth of free items on Amazon with my gift cards.

You will also see a new feature on the blog called a widget from Swagbucks. You can use it on my site to check for extra swagbuck codes and other fun stuff.

Swagbucks is a very easy and fun way to earn some free items and I've even heard of people using this to pay for their Christmas purchases. There are many tutorials on the site to help you with all the different ways to earn bucks and it's safe which is also very important.

If you have any questions, please let me know and if you're not already a member please sign up through the widget on the page (I get some goodies if you sign up with me and you will too when sign people up).

Good luck with your swag!

No comments:

Post a Comment