Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I really love Publix!

I went to Publix today on my lunch hour to work a little coupon magic and think I did pretty well. Below is a breakdown of what I was able to get. I had coupons for a lot of the items that I got, in fact, the cokes and sweet potato fries were competely free with coupons.

8 - 12 packs of Coke (all free by the way with Coke rewards coupons)
4 - cartons of Breyers Blasts Ice Cream
1 - bag of sweet potato fries (also free with coupon)
1 - bag tater tots
2 - packages of cheese slices
1 - turkey breast wrap (for my lunch since I spent entire lunch at Publix)
3 - organic apples
4 - 5 pound bags of sugar (20 pounds total)
2 - bottles of vitamin D3
4 - bottles Kraft salad dressing
2 - large bottles of Heinz ketchup
4 - cans Publix green beans (Sofie is on the green bean diet)



The picture doesn't include the turkey wrap since I ate it for lunch before taking the picture at home.

I paid $43.54 out of pocket and saved $92.05 all during my lunch hour. I love saving money !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment