Sunday, May 22, 2011

Breakfast for Jason Update

I posted before about making muffins for Jason to carry for breakfast on the days he works. Well, I have a small update, or mini update you might say to that idea.

I bought a couple of mini muffin pans at a yardsale for $1 and made Jason's next batch of muffins with the mini muffin pans thinking it would be easier for him to just pop a small muffin in his mouth versus dealing with the crumbs and size of a standard sized muffine. It worked great! He says it is a lot less messy and easier to eat. I even take the papers off after they've cooled so he doesn't have to deal with those either.



I just thought that I would give you the update in case you're making muffins too and want to try it. If you're not making the muffins for an on-the-go family member, I'm betting the smaller size would work well for children as well.

1 comment:

  1. These are fun. My kids love tiny muffins. Makes for a great on the go snack too.

    ReplyDelete