Saturday, March 19, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

My name is Tonya and my husband's name is Jason. We're been married for 18 years and we're both 37 years old. We've been working towards debt freedom for some time now. We've tried all sorts of things to help with this goal, some worked and some failed miserably. I'll tell you about things we've done, continue to do and new things we try in our search for being debt free. My hope is that you will pick up a tip or two to help your own goals of having zero debt and also to have a little fun along the way. I really hope you enjoy No Sweat to No Debt.

By the way, I came up with the title because my family, like yours I'm sure, is very busy. The money saving things we try have to basically be the lazy-man's way of doing this. So I can usually promise that the things I will share with you are neither difficult or too time consuming.

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog, Tonya! Definitely looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete